This is our customer charter, which sets out our commitments to you.
- Our customer charter is on display in the sales centre at each current development.
- Our marketing literature and adverts will be clear and truthful, in compliance with the relevant laws and advertising codes.
- Our contract of sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
- We will provide you with the names and contact numbers for staff who will be responsible for helping you during and after the purchase of your new home.
- Once you have reserved your property we will provide you with information about the timing of the construction, legal completion and handover of your new home.
- We will make sure we protect your deposit and inform you how we will deal with any other pre-payments we receive from you.
- We will provide you with clear information regarding your cancellation rights. This can be found on the reservation form for your new home.
- We will provide you with the pre-contract information you need before you are expected to exchange contracts, allowing you to make an informed decision on the purchase of your new home.
- You should appoint a solicitor to carry out the legal formalities of the buying process and to represent your interests.
- We take health and safety issues very seriously. We are legally responsible for the site where work is taking place and by law must not allow access to the public. For your own safety you must never enter a development site without prior agreement.
- Your new home will have the 10-year NHBC Buildmark cover. The full policy is provided in the welcome folder you will receive upon completion.
- We will provide you with a welcome pack containing information about your new home and offer to meet you at an agreed time to give you a demonstration of your new home.
- We will inform you of the after sale and emergency services we provide for a certain period of time after completion.
- We will inform you about procedures for dealing with customer enquiries.
Our customer charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights.