Offers & Incentives

Part Exchange

Rowland Homes
Rowland Homes



  • You have a guaranteed buyer and no housing chain
  • You get full market value for your existing property
  • You save on estate agent fees
  • No hassle, no fees and no fuss


How it works

  • We'll make you an offer for your existing home in only 7 days*
  • You accept the offer and choose your plot
  • You reserve your new Rowland home
  • We agree a completion date and you move in

* Part Exchange is only available on selected plots and developments. Part Exchange will only be available where the home being traded in is no more than 70% of the selling price of the plot being purchased. We will aim to arrange an independent valuation of your property within 7 days (subject to access to the property). We are under no obligation to make an offer on the property and reserve the right to refuse a part exchange. If you do not proceed with the purchase of your Rowland home once a Part Exchange has been agreed your full reservation fee is non-refundable. 


OWN YOUR HOME - Help to Buy Equity Loan 

Rowland homes

  • Available on all new Rowland homes up to £600,000
  • You may only need a 5% deposit
  • The Government could lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an interest free equity loan for the first 5 years
  • Interest will be added from year 6 and the loan can be repaid at any time up to 25 years or on the sale of your home;
  • So you will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society and we can assist with this via an Independent Financial Advisor
  • Competitive interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments

Please see the HCA website for further details

Click here to find your dream home

*Eligible Help to Buy applicants will be offered an equity loan of up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. Applicants must obtain their conventional mortgage from a Qualified Lending Institution. For the first five years there is no fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee is collected of 1.75% of the market value of the property at the time the loan is entered into multiplied by the outstanding percentage under the equity loan, the annual fee of 1.75% will be uplifted by RPI + 1% p.a. The loan must be repaid after 25 years or earlier if you sell your home whereby the repayment sum will reflect up to 20% of the market value of the property at the time the property is sold or remortgaged. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.


Rowland homes

Example Based on a £180,000 Purchase Price:

Purchase Price   £180,000
5% Buyers Deposit £9,000
20% Help to Buy Equity Loan   £36,000
75% Mortgage Required  £135,000




Rowland homes
Terms and conditions apply to all schemes. Please ask our Sales Executives for full details.



  • You save on estate agent fees
  • Hassle free way to help sell your home
  • Rowland take control of your house sale
  • When your house is sold you can reserve your new home

How it works

  • Just pay a small deposit which is refundable upon completion
  • We'll value your existing house and agree a realistic selling price, free of charge
  • We market your house vigorously to maximise the best price for you
  • Once sold you move into your new Rowland home 





Shared Ownership

If you are tired of renting or longing to get on the property ladder, then our Shared Ownership homes could be what you’ve been waiting for. A range of 2 and 3 bedroom homes can be purchased from as little as a 25% share, meaning you only need a small deposit, small mortgage and pay monthly rent on the remaining 75% unpurchased share.

Call or visit one of our developments below to find out more.

The Pastures, Wesham

Garrett Fields, Tyldesley

Shared Ownership homes are available to qualifying purchasers and may vary each development, please ask Sales Executive for terms and conditions.  Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it. 

You Have the Land,
We Have the Power,
We Can Build On that

Act now! Call our land team on:
01772 69 94 45
Or email us

Plot of the Week -
Renishaw, Plot 1 - Elworth Hall Farm - Phase 2

4 bedroom detached home with garage
View Property

Rowland News

Happy Hygge

5th March 2018

We are simply all over Hygge. In Danish, hygge (pronounced HUE-gah) is the ritual of enjoying life'...

Read more